Frequently Asked Questions about our Small Batch Brownies. Contact usif you need additional information call or call 212-686-2253.
What size are your brownies?
- Our brownies 2”x2” weighing approximately 1.5oz.
Do you have a retail location?
- No, all our products are made in our commercial baking studio in NYC.
Why are your brownies named Small Batch by Butterfly Bakeshop?
- Butterfly Bakeshop is a popular bakery in New York City, well-known for its one-of-a-kind custom cakes. For Valentine’s Day last year, our Cake Artist Orlando used his original recipe to create gifts of brownies for some of our best clients. The positive feedback was overwhelming. Everyone encouraged us to bring them to market.
- Our brownies are baked in small batches, so the name reflects our hand-crafted process. Combined with the artisanal ingredients that we use the results are brownies with amazing texture and flavor.
How much alcohol is in a Boozy Brownie?
- There is less than .05% alcohol by volume in our brownies. While the alcohol content is minimal, the flavor remains, giving our Boozy Brownies their indulgent boozy taste.
How do I keep and store my brownies?
- Small Batch Brownies ship very well. Upon receiving them, place in the refrigerator to set as they may have become soft during their travels.
- Wrapped well at a cool room temperature, your brownies will stay fresh for 7 days.
- To extend their freshness life, place them In the refrigerator to stay fresh for up to 3 weeks or more.
- For a future indulgence, place well wrapped brownies in a freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to 4 months.
- To eat, let brownies come to room temperature but many of our customers love them cold or as a frozen treat.
Are your brownies nut-free?
- There are no nuts in our brownies however we ARE NOT a nut-free facility. Our equipment and utensils may come in contact with nuts. While we are as careful as we can be and sanitize well, there is always the possibility that traces of these ingredients are left behind. If you are sensitive to these ingredients, we cannot guarantee that traces do not remain and we suggest making alternate arrangements to be safe.
Are your brownies Kosher?
- No, our brownies are not kosher.
How do I customize a label for my brownies?
- You can personalize your brownies by adding a custom label with your own message or logo to make a lasting impression for your clients or guests. Contact our Brownie Concierge at email@example.com or call (212)686-2253 to discuss details on sizing and price for creating your own customized labels.
Please tell me about shipping
- We ship anywhere in the continental United States for FREE. Shipping rates outside these zones are based on the delivery destination. If you would like expedited delivery you can choose this at checkout for an additional fee.
- We don't want to keep you waiting so we ship your brownies as soon as possible.
- All Free Shipping Orders are shipped with tracking numbers
- While we do everything we can to assure your order arrives in a timely manner, once your order is given to the designated carrier, routing, travel time and scheduled delivery are our of our control, we cannot guarantee or be held responsible for shipments arriving later than expected.
- Faster service can be requested at check-out for an additional charge
Do you deliver locally?
- Want your brownies in NYC? Orders can be hand-delivered locally. Contactour Brownie Concierge to make arrangements.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, returns or exchanges are not accepted. We want every customer to be a happy customer. If you are not satisfied with your order please contact our Brownie Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212)686-2253 so that we can review the issue.