Frequently Asked Questions about our Small Batch Brownies. Contact usif you need additional information call or call 212-686-2253.
What size are your brownies?
- Our brownies 2”x2” weighing approximately 1.5oz.
Do you have a retail location?
- No, all our products are made in our commercial baking studio in NYC.
Why are your brownies named Small Batch by Butterfly Bakeshop?
- Butterfly Bakeshop is a popular bakery in New York City, well-known for its one-of-a-kind custom cakes. For Valentine’s Day last year, our Cake Artist Orlando used his original recipe to create gifts of brownies for some of our best clients. The positive feedback was overwhelming. Everyone encouraged us to bring them to market.
- Our brownies are baked in small batches, so the name reflects our hand-crafted process. Combined with the artisanal ingredients that we use the results are brownies with amazing texture and flavor.
How much alcohol is in a Boozy Brownie?
- There is less than .05% alcohol by volume in our brownies. While the alcohol content is minimal, the flavor remains, giving our Boozy Brownies their indulgent boozy taste.
How do I keep and store my brownies, cookies & treats?During shipping, your brownies, cookies, truffles and jars may become warm. Upon receiving place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
BROWNIES: Wrapped well, brownies will stay fresh on your counter for up to 5 days. Refrigerate to extend freshness for up to 2 weeks.
COOKIES: Wrapped well, your Cookies will stay fresh on your counter for up to 5 days. Freeze to extend freshness (see freezing instructions below).
SLICE OF CAKE IN A JAR: May be refrigerated for up to 3 weeks. Before eating, place on the counter for 1-hour+ for cake to warm. Cake eats best at room temperature. DO NOT Heat - buttercream will melt. Note: Jars are glass, handle with care.
Are your brownies nut-free?
- There are no nuts in our brownies however we ARE NOT a nut-free facility. Our equipment and utensils may come in contact with nuts. While we are as careful as we can be and sanitize well, there is always the possibility that traces of these ingredients are left behind. If you are sensitive to these ingredients, we cannot guarantee that traces do not remain and we suggest making alternate arrangements to be safe.
Are your brownies Kosher?
- No, our brownies are not kosher.
How do I customize a label for my brownies?
- You can personalize your brownies by adding a custom label with your own message or logo to make a lasting impression for your clients or guests. Contact our Brownie Concierge at email@example.com or call (212)686-2253 to discuss details on sizing and price for creating your own customized labels.
Please tell me about shipping
- We ship Monday through Friday with the exception of recognized postal holidays.
- Your order will be shipped on your requested ship date as chosen at check-out.
- If no ship date is chosen at check-out, your shipment will go out on the next available ship date.
- We recommend you choose a ship date that allows your package a few day's leeway to arrive at your location to avoid disappointment.
- Shipping travel time usually takes 1 to 5 business days depending on delivery location. Currently, all carriers are running with delays, we suggest shipping earlier rather than later.
- An exact delivery date can never be guaranteed.
- While we do everything we can to assure your order arrives in a timely manner, once your order is given to the designated carrier, routing, travel time and scheduled delivery are out of our control, we cannot guarantee or be held responsible for shipments arriving later than expected.
- Delivery dates may be impacted by extreme weather conditions, holidays, and other unforeseen circumstances. In an effort to ensure your order arrives in a timely manner, we reserve the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value if necessary. We will attempt to make you aware of this situation should it occur.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling.
- Local Delivery can be arranged. The fee for Hand-delivery is determined based on the exact location. Please contact our Brownie Concierge for details.
Do you deliver locally?
- Want your brownies in NYC? Orders can be hand-delivered locally. Contactour Brownie Concierge to make arrangements.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, returns or exchanges are not accepted. We want every customer to be a happy customer. If you are not satisfied with your order please contact our Brownie Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212)686-2253 so that we can review the issue.