Frequently Asked Questions about our Small Batch Brownies. Contact us if you need additional information call or call 212-686-2253.
What is the difference between a Bite and a Biggie?
- Our brownies come in two sizes, Bites and Biggies. Bites are little brownies that are 2”x2” weighing approximately 1.5oz. Biggies are the larger size 3”x3” weighing approximately 3.5oz
Do you have a retail location?
- No, all our products are made in our commercial baking studio in NYC.
Why are your brownies named Small Batch by Butterfly Bakeshop?
- Butterfly Bakeshop is popular bakery in New York City, well-known for its one-of-a-kind custom cakes. For Valentine’s Day last year, our Cake Artist Orlando used his original recipe to create gifts of brownies for some of our best clients. The positive feedback was overwhelming. Everyone encouraged us to bring them to market.
- Our brownies are baked in small batches, so the name reflects our hand-crafted process. Combined with the artisanal ingredients that we use the results are brownies with amazing texture and flavor.
How much alcohol is in a Boozy Brownie?
- There is less than .05% alcohol by volume in our brownies. While the alcohol content is minimal, the flavor remains, giving our Boozy Brownies their indulgent boozy taste.
What if I don’t eat all my brownies right away?
- You can store your brownies wrapped well in the refrigerator where they will last up to 3 weeks. To freeze wrap well and place in the freezer for up to 4 months. To enjoy them remove from freezer and let thaw to room temperature (many people love them cold or frozen as well).
Are your brownies nut-free?
- There are no nuts in our brownies however we ARE NOT a nut-free facility. Our equipment and utensils may come in contact with nuts. While we are as careful as we can be and sanitize well, there is always the possibility that traces of these ingredients are left behind. If you are sensitive to these ingredients, we cannot guarantee that traces do not remain and we suggest making alternate arrangements to be safe.
Are your brownies Kosher
- No, our brownies are not kosher.
How do I customize a label for my brownies?
- You can personalize your brownies by adding a custom label with your own message or logo to make a lasting impression for your clients or guests. Contact our Brownie Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212)686-2253 to discuss details on sizing and price for creating your own customized labels.
Please tell me about shipping
- We ship anywhere in the continental United States with a Flat Rate Shipping Fee of $5.95. Shipping rates outside this zone are based on delivery destination. If you would like expedited delivery you can choose this at checkout for an additional fee.
Do you deliver locally?
- Want your brownies in NYC? Orders are delivered locally and same day delivery can be arranged. Contact our Brownie Concierge to make arrangements.